Become a Friend of The Kreeger Museum!
Purchase or renew your membership below by clicking on your preferred level and completing the checkout information.
Call the Membership Office at 202-337-3050 x315
Print and mail the membership form with your payment to The Kreeger Museum, 2401 Foxhall Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007.
At the Museum
Join at the museum during your reserved tour or Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
To purchase a Gift Membership
Please email the Membership Office or call 202-337-3050 x315 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
• Unlimited free admission with one guest
• Invitations to exhibition previews, opening receptions and
• Free admission to lectures, panel discussions and studio visits and discounted tickets to concerts and children'sAbove benefits, plus
• Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 800 participating museums in North America (NARM sticker on your membership card)
Above benefits for two adults and children under 18, plus
• 4 guest passesAbove benefits, plus
$500 Foxhall Circle
• 6 guest passes
• 2 complimentary tickets to one David and Carmen Kreeger Concert
$1,000 Patron's Circle
Above benefits, plus
• 8 guest passes
• 4 complimentary tickets to one David and Carmen Kreeger Concert
$5,000 Director's CircleAbove benefits, plus
• 10 guest passes
• 2 VIP seats for one David and Carmen Kreeger Concert
• Private weekday tour of the Museum's collection for up to 25 guests at a mutually convenient time
Charitable Contributions and Additional Donations
To support our Arts Education for All fund, please click here
For End of Year Giving please click here
For individual and corporate donations and legacy gifts please contact Director Judy A. Greenberg at 202-337-3050 x 323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The David Lloyd Kreeger Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, partially funds the operations of the museum. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.